ANY CHANGES or CANCELLATIONS MUST BE DONE VIA EMAIL AND MUST INCLUDE BOOKING ID, NAME, DATE, TIME.
Squamish<>Whistler Shuttle or Squamish MTB Shuttle
- Cancellations made 24hours prior to the scheduled departure time will receive a refund of 75% of the ticket price.
- Cancellations made 12hours prior to the scheduled departure time will receive a refund of 50% of the ticket price.
- Any cancellations after this time are non refundable. NO SHOWS are non refundable
- Changes for the 645am shuttle to Whistler and 810am shuttle to Squamish MUST be made by 8pm the evening before travel. Otherwise we will not be able to change your ticket and we will not offer a refund if you miss the shuttle. ( eg. an email at midnight before the 645am shuttle does not qualify, and your ticket will not be changed, nor will a refund be offered). At this point we will offer a change ticket fee of $10.
- Changes for all other times must be requested at least 2 hours prior to departure time. Between 8am and 8pm we will allow you to text 778-266-7473 to make changes to tickets.Ticket changes are free, however seats are subject to availability.
- 50% non refundable deposit. Remaining balance due prior to the scheduled service. In extreme circumstances with reasonable notice, we will discuss a partial refund
Multi-day bike trips
- 30% non refundable deposit. Remaining balance due 2 weeks prior to the scheduled service.
Multi-Ride Passes (Shred Head Pass)
Shred Head passes are non-refundable. They can however be transferred to another rider
- E bikes are allowed but are required to be loaded by the customer and are taken at the risk of the rider. Bike racks are built for regular bikes and any damage that may be caused due to the road condition and bike rack is not the responsibility of the Shred Shuttle or it's employees.